This is my life
This is my story
Friday, 21 October 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HALLOWEEN
HALLOWEEN 1 ESO students created these terrific posters to celebrate Halloween. The best ones received a sweet reward from their English te...
-
SURVEYS FOR 1º C FOOD FREE TIME ACTIVITIES PERSONAL HYGIENE UNHEALTHY HABITS
-
HEALTHY LIFESTYLES - 1º ESO This is the link where you can find all the information to complete your Healthy Plate and your Healthy Pyr...
-
NEW YEAR´S RESOLUTIONS A New year is a good moment to think about new objectives in our life. At school, we still have 6 months ahead be...
Hi Stella,
ReplyDeleteNice comic, but correct these things:
- Revise the use of CAPITALletters (I, Oropesa del Mar, etc.)
- I go to talk about me (verbal tense)
- beautyfull (spelling)
Keep on working
Mª José
Hi Stella,
ReplyDeleteNice comic, but correct these things:
- Revise the use of CAPITALletters (I, Oropesa del Mar, etc.)
- I go to talk about me (verbal tense)
- beautyfull (spelling)
Keep on working
Mª José